Tuesday 8 February 2011

Inspiration.






Today was such a beautiful day in London. As it has been a VERY long time since i've seen a blue sky, I decided to go to the Southbank and take some photos.

My F.M.P is based partly on The National Theatre and The Hayward and this style of architecture, particularly the shapes and shadows within it. Sounds a bit vague, but i don't want to give too much away... I've been using lots of greys and beiges throughout my sampling, relating it back to these buildings. Once I printed the photos, realised the blue was so striking - maybe I could include this colour as well?

Even though i'm still not settled in what i'm creating for my final collection, today really helped to develop current samples and experimentations.

Motivationnnnnn ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment