Tuesday 8 March 2011

The ELLE Style Awards.



In February, I helped the event organiser/dresser Fiona Leahy. It was a very short placement but I felt I needed some creative direction away from university, in order to spark some inspiration for my F.M.P. The task they were working on at the time was for The ELLE Style Awards, held at The Grand Connaught Rooms, a beautiful venue in Holborn. It certainly helped me get some extra motivation for my own work, particularly as I enjoy making things on a large scale.

Working for Fiona Leahy and her talented team was an amazing experience, they are all lovely, lovely people and I can't wait to help out in the future. It really opened my eyes to how much goes into arranging an event, every tiny detail is considered. A lot of time and effort goes into these events.




No comments:

Post a Comment